Elm Park Golf & Sports Club CLG is one of Ireland's leading golf and tennis clubs located in the heart of Dublin city. We are currently recruiting for the position of Senior Greenkeeper to join our highly motivated and hardworking team. This is a full time permanent position.
Successful candidate will require the following:
· Minimum level 6 qualification in Sportsturf Science, or level 7 in related field.
· Minimum of 4 years post graduate experience in Sportsturf Management.
· Level 6 in related field with 6 plus years post graduate experience in Sportsturf Management.
· Minimum of 10 years Sportsturf management experience with a proven track record and competence in the requisite skill sets in the absence of a formal qualification.
· Demonstration of proactive continuous education and upskilling will be required.
· Competent in the use of all conventional amenity land care machinery inclusive of tractors.
Elm Park provides a stable, secure, and extremely organised work environment and is committed to providing first class employment opportunities, offering an industry leading compensation package which includes:
· Annual Salary of €37,050 (inclusive of weekend allowance).
· Life Assurance – three times basic salary.
· Entry to company pension after successful completion of probation period with 5% contribution by the employer rising to 8% after ten years, subject to pension scheme rules.
· Permanent Health Insurance (after 2 years).
· Subsidised meals.
· Uniforms and PPE supplied.
· Membership fees to the ATPI.
If you are interested in joining the team at this exciting time please email a CV and letter of interest to HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elm Park is an equal opportunities employer.